Sunday 12 December 2010

it's been a long time..

it's been a long time since my last post to this blog..
During this period, a few changes happened in my life which kept me away from ceramics.. to summarize in a nutshell: I quit my job and came to Italy.
I am in Rome right now.. I came here 2 weeks ago and will stay till the end of January... At the beginning, I was hoping to keep making ceramics but then, I decided to be observer rather than maker here.. So, even though I have found a small studio very near to where I stay, I will not make ceramics for two months..
I will use this period to recharge..
Last two weeks, I have seen some extraordinary examples of architecture either from the past, or today.. I have seen 3 of my favourite architects’ works in a week.. It is just amazing..
I have been in MAXXI, Museum of Modern Art designed by Zaha Hadid..


...in Auditorium Parco della Musica designed by Renzo Piano..

Museo dell’Ara Pacis designed by Richard Meier..

And I have seen a very impressive exhibition “trentannidisegno” : design works of Antonio Romana and his office “Inarea” .. They have such a creativity that puts a smile on your face.. It is just impossible not to adore the wit and creativity of these people...

No comments:

Post a Comment