Monday 10 May 2010

spring cleaning

To make a proper start, I cleaned up my studio last weekend.. I am exhausted but so proud of myself.. it took whole weekend to do it.. without looking for shortcuts, I cleaned every single corner (actually there is only 4 corner, it is pretty small ! ), throw away all unnecessary things I collected in years in case I will need one day.. which never happened. Even I got rid of some of my old pieces that I do not want to see anymore..
My studio is my dad’s former storage where he used to keep all his gardening tools, pots, barbeque, etc... it is located in the garden of my parents’ summer house.. almost 10 years ago, I transformed it into a studio and I am working in it since then..
Here is my little studio... all cleaned & refreshed... and ready to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment